Wednesday, October 26, 2011
In the kNOW!!!
I had some free time and I felt like writing a little bit.. I have been a little busy as of late... I don't have much time to do anything else.. Can you believe it... I don't play my FB games much either... I know that comes to a total shocker for some..
I come here a lot to talk about my relationships, friendships, and my bouts of depression... I can say now.. I BELIEVE that all is coming to an end.. I think I found my SOUL MATE!! She is so wonderful.. Have you just ever came across a person that is such a joy to be around? She makes me Laugh... She thinks about me all the time.. She puts me first.. She takes care of my needs and wants... With her I never have to worry about anything.. I never thought that it would come to this.. She is everything I've wanted all along..
Over the last month though.. I have lost some friends behind my relationship.. I even have some people NOT HAPPY what so ever for me. Just this past weekend.. An ex, wanted me to do him a favor.. I was out of town with S.O.S. I didn't jump like I normally do.. Why should I anyway? Well he goes on into a tangent.. He was mad cause I wouldn't stop what I was doing. Come back home and do his favor.. It angered him so much to the point.. He blasted me on his Facebook wall.. Then he deleted me after I sent him a message.. I was like this fool.. Then MC threaten me. I just don't get it... Like the old saying goes... "You didn't want me, when you had me... "
I know this is a test to see how strong I can be.. There are going to be sticks and stones thrown my way.. I am going to loose people in my life. I am even going to be judged by my peers and strangers.. I am willing to walk this alone, if no one else will be there beside me.. My life has CHANGED so much.. I am finally LIVING it...
I am loving my life.. I am finally happy with a relationship.. I am going to keep on being happy too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
One of my earliest memories in which I rarely remember anything about my childhood.. I see the pictures and what not but what I rememb...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...

2 comments:
Ugh took me forever to try to find your blog again after my laptop pooped out on me! GIRL!!! I am happy for you! I could tell by your pics that something good was going on in your life! Sorry for all the exclamation points lol
In the words of Lauryn Hill... "Nothing Even Matters" Your friends will come around or they weren't your friends in the first place.
Anyhow I hope you get to spend some time with your sweetie during the chaos of the holiday season.
I am so happy for you. I lost some "friends" as well when I was in my relationship with Bittersweet, but it is definitely a testament to who has your back and who doesn't. Live life for you. Do you. :)
Post a Comment