Saturday, January 28, 2012

SoapBox...

I had this on my FB at first...  I decided to put it here... It will reach a more broader and mature audience... 



Oh how do people forget.....  The other day... I had talk with NEUTRAL Friend... A friend that always LISTENS and NEVER have ONE NEGATIVE word to say to ... She lets me talk and doesn't PUT FORWARD her OPINION to after she has heard everything I have to say..  It's hard as it is trying to stay sane in a JUDGEMENTAL world... So I thank her... (smooches)...

Back to my point... I said this and I will say it again... I never been one that likes gossip... I never been one that like the drama... I DON'T LIKE NEGATIVITY!!!!!!! I never been that type... Most of the time when I am around those who do.. I just sit and listen... I never want to  be the one that someone has came back and said.. "Tracy has said so and so..." NEVER!!!! So I know there are those who are having a GRAND OLE time with my name..  At first I was like oh well... It is what it is... Then when others come back and tell me something... WOW...  I just SMDH.... 



I truly never had a bad word to say about anyone UNLESS they have done some FUCKED up stuff to me...  I feel like this... Expect to be treated they way you treat a person... I don't believe in revenge.. I do believe in RESPECT!!!!!!  So when I feel that I am being DISRESPECTED... I close those doors...  I have the right to do as I PLEASE.. I have the right to act the way I want... I have the right to keep my PRIVATE LIFE to myself... I wish others would RESPECT that...  

Some say I've changed... Nah, not really.. I have problems.. I have issues... I have bills... I stopped focusing on everything and everyone else... I became more focus on myself... No one knows what it means and how it feels to BE ME... So the way I handle things is the way I handle things... It hasn't changed in 37 years and it's definitively not going to change now... 

To those who worry about me... Don't.... I am GOOD.. To those who feel I am full of shyt... Go ahead, it doesn't phase me none... To those who Love me.. Thank You... 



Go ahead folks and enjoy the rest of your Saturday.. I sure in the hell is... :)

2 comments:

Primaldata said...

I know what you mean, some people get so wrapped up in the joy of being the momentary "anchorperson" adding or exaggerating details just to make a juicy enough story so that people come back and listen to them again.

You can't please everybody and it's a waste of time and money to try. I hope you have an even better Sunday

As the Budda Flows said...

people get on my damn nerves...i can dig it. Have a great day.

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...