Lately I am getting to the point where I am truly getting frustrated.. I want something different and I am not sure what. I have thought about just writing full time I might need to take some courses and what not. I truly need a job where I don't have to talk to people. I see myself wanting to become more and more a hermit.. I really don't like to deal with the outside world anymore.. I want to know what happened to me.. I used to like people.. I used to like meeting and socializing. Now I think I am BURNT out with it all. I like myself. Then I thought if I stop dealing with people, will I become one of those crazy fruit cakes.. You know the ones that start doing weird stuff. I surely don't want to be one of those people.
I have been trying to remain positive. I have came a long way from what I was the last 2 years.. I just get set in my ways to where I don't know how to handle stuff. I also am not to fond of changes. I have seen a few of them over the last few weeks and I can just SCREAM!
I guess I really need to take another trip for a few days to be alone and not having to do anything but clear my head. I blame myself trying to always be available to everyone else. I don't take the time for just me. I did end up going to be back to my healthy eating and cutting out meat. I think thus is about the only thing that is working for me. I like to be in control of things and this is something I have control over.
I hope I figure out what it is what I really wanna do and soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...
No comments:
Post a Comment