Sunday, September 18, 2016

Doing the Work...

I have been following the "Fix My Life: The Healing House"  I can say I see so much of myself in all these women. I been following along with the Deeper Dive that she has on YouTube as well. The exercises are helpful too.

As I look at these Brave women it gives me a sense of self. I used to think only me go through these things because everyone around me seem to live in this perfect head space.

There are a few  labels that I identify with totally.

Hurt
Anger
Unloved
Lost
Fear
Hopeless
Disappointed
Ashamed
Alone

Those labels resonate with me.. I can say I feel all of these labels and sometime I do act out because of having these feelings..
Those of you who have followed me over the years.. You see how my life is a roller coaster and not all ways peachy.. I have a lot of unresolved issues.
I've been a person who like CLOSURE and those that have affected my life never had the consideration to give me that.
So as I continue this process of healing myself and my heart I am going to try and let go off all this that makes me angry, bitter, confused, and hurt.

I know for one, I am really tired of feeling my feelings.. You know Black Women can't break and that causes us to be in a lot of unhealthy relationships as well as just health... I want and need to feel worthy and for me to get to that point.. I have to Do The Work.. I can no longer neglect myself to make others happy.. I can no longer be passive/aggressive..

I am going to try to always do what is right for me and just let others fend for themselves..
With me taking care of my mother and having no job and no income coming in, has taught me a lesson.. I am going to put in the work.. I have to... I can no longer deal with life the way that I have been dealing with it.


No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...