Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 12.... Baby Baby Baby


For years I always wanted a child.. I wanted a BABY of my own.. I see a baby and I just get all goo goo gaga over them.. Especially if they look like they would be a child of mine. I believe that God has his own plans for me.. After my last miscarriage the Doctor said that I will never be able to carry a child to full term. It was so heartbreaking to me. I accepted the fact that I will never have a BABY. So I just admire those who do.. 

3 comments:

Miss Toya said...

If it's meant to be...it still will be. GOD is the ULTIMATE doctor! He has the final say! :-)

No Labels said...

I still want a baby, too. ((hugs))

Thee_Kween said...

I used to want one...I gave up. I totally understand.

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...