Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been awhile... Here's the story....

It has been a lot going on with me the last few weeks. It first starts off with my Friend that I am digging. He has been going through somethings and plus trying to move. So I was dealing with that issue.. Then it was my other friend that is getting on my last nerves. They never call until they want something. So I have been putting him on ignore. Then it all ends with MC and his warped mind.

I enjoy the time I get to spend with Digging Friend.. He is not only nice to look at, but has so much  mannerism, and ugggg I don't know how to really put it into words. I am I just not used to this type of thing. I like it, don't get me wrong. I still feel bad that I assumed the other stuff about him. He really is a nice guy.. Plus we are the same sign.. So I know we are loving people...

Ok,, I made the mistake the other week to tell MC about what was going on with Digging Friend...  I thought that it would be nice that if we was still friends. I mean hey, I am not mad at him for finally moving on in life. I am so... Just that one day he really rubbed me the wrong way with his words. He was telling me not to waste my time on something. I should wait on what I really want.  Well those word broke out a can of ass grease... I was like I can't believe he just said that. I waited 6 years for this man. I still didn't have what I wanted. Then he is going to tell me not to waste my time.,,,

Well so then he felt as if I said that our relationship was a waste.  I never said those words.  I was just thinking how dare he say something like that. Then went on to call me a lil girl... All this other stuff that I will not put on here out of respect. I still can manage to be that.  I just know that my feeling were hurt. 

At that time it was proven that I was just never the woman that he wanted me to be. He wanted someone that was not me. I tell you some men kill me with this. I am a responsible person. I have been taking care of myself since I was 15 years old. I don't ask no one for anything. I work, I pay my bills, and I am at a happy place in my life. All because I feel that a man, if he truly loves a woman... He will ask for marriage, move her in with him, and respect that she is a woman.  If she walking around with the have nots, you would give it to her. .

I tried to make a mends with him. I guess he didn't want it.. So I am still keeping my head up.. I am moving on.. I still in a happy place in life... I love me and that is all that matters... 

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...