Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Thought of Today... Tupac Amaru Shakur

Tupac Amaru Shakur

June 16th, 1973- September 13th, 1996


He was one of my favorite Rappers ever to lived. He is truly missed and I know that he is in a better place. I was wondering what kind of rapper would he have been if he was still alive. I know The War, Obama, and the high gas prices could have been mentioned.

I was upset the day I found out that he had been shot and in the hospital. I think I was literally depressed and sick when he had past away. I was off work and I could not eat or sleep for a week. Yea I was one of those fans.

I know that night me and my friend girl was on our way to the club. We heard on the radio that he had pasted. She had to pull the car over and stop. We both got out the car and cried. I was throwing up cause I could not believe that my future husband was dead. I thought this man could survive most anything. He been shot before and I knew he was going to make it out of this time. We ended coming back home and watching the news, listening to all his music, and tossing up a few drinks in his honor.

Then a few years later I went to Vegas. I had to see where he was shot. I also followed the path that they said Suge took to get Tupac some help. Well I didn't understand why it was all out of the way. I visited the hospital that he stayed in. I also talked to one of the women that was on call that night. She just said it was a sad moment for a lot of people.

I hate to see a person loose their life so early. I do know that Tupac lived a life that was bound to end sooner than later. I know went he teamed up with Death Row his lyrics really did change. I do know that from reading everything he ever wrote, and listening to his mother speak. Tupac was a smart, intelligent, and kind man.

His song How long will they mourn me.. It has been 12 years and I am still mourning...



In the Event of My Demise

By Tupac Shakur


In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...