All this LOVE crap is going to make me have a Heart Attack... Seriously... As I have said in Years past... I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.. So I am out to be the bad, bitter woman to all my friends and family... Which isn't the case... I am not bitter by no means..
I am just tired of being stepped on and used.. So I take all this with a little grain of salt... Love is a Verb... Actions speaks so louder than any words can... All those that told me they LOVED me it wasn't true. I take that back.. It might had faded or whatnot.. Who knows and I don't care...
Valentine's Day is a day everyone gets all mushy and spend time and or money on their special loves... I for one think it should be a year long thing and not just that one day.. So NO it didn't make me bitter.. I am just more cautious of who gets my LOVE again..
I still have past loves getting on my nerves... All they want to do is fuss.. They want to bring up old shyt.. Stuff I have nothing to do about... I am not going to let this weekend get the best of me.. If I do, I swear I am going to go crazy... I am at a breaking point to where I might bust a blood vessel....
Enjoy your weekend folks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment