August 9th... The shots heard around the world..
Mike Brown lost his life by shots from a Police Officer...
This has not been the 1st in America and I believe it will not be the last..
Police fear Black People especially the BLACK MALE.
The the media went frenzy, hate and bigotry showed it ugly head once again.. This time it was worst than the Trayvon case.. I think that was because Black America is starting to have enough of this.. This is no longer the early 1900's.. This become the new norm.. It shouldn't be this way.. When Mike Brown was killed, this was the 3 Black Male to be killed by the hands of the Police within the month. It made me think it was Kill a Nigger Season..
The topic of we kill each other so other see that we don't even care about ourselves.. I thought that was a bunch of crock.. This Black on Black killing is truly wrong.. I think that, yes something should be done about it.. Most of the time it is the product of the environment. Most of these black on black killings are in gangs, drug dealing, low income, and broken home areas.. America was built by US.. So we should have more self respect and pride in our race.. It was THEM teaching us the self hate and brainwashing us to believe we will never be good enough..
I do want to see a change in this COUNTRY... I want us to be able to not judge a book by the outside. All of us aren't thugs or trouble makers.. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch. I still don't know why more evidence hasn't came out.. It is almost a month now... A man can get killed on the side of the road and they will know whom,what, where, and the time it happened.. SO WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?
I believe we should come together demand respect stand on 1 accord...
We need God and the love of Jesus!! We need healing.. During the Civil Right movement... The people praised the Lord and everyone came together for the unjust...

No comments:
Post a Comment