Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Thoughts of Today.. Chicken


I know this is kind of a crazy thought of today. I just have to talk about this. I am sick of CHICKEN.. Since I have been on this diet and trying to live a healthy life, I been eating chicken. I don't eat red meat, heck I barely eat meat at all. So when I do all my meal consists of chicken.

I can't not eat fish in my home, mother is allergic to it. Then she does not eat pork at all.

I know my BFF would go nuts if he knows I am tired of chicken. He is one of the people that I know, including my mother that worships chicken. I am trying to figure out who was the person who first thought to fry the ugly bird.

I am sick of Poultry all together. I am sick of Turkey also. I tried going back to being a vegan and that didn't work out so well. It seems that, well I am not going to tell you the ordeal I was having with being a vegan. It would be to much information (TMI).

So what am I going to do with all the CHICKEN that I have in my freezer? I know I don't plan on eating anymore until after Thanksgiving, I hope.

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...