I been here almost my whole life. Except the couple of times I moved. My neighborhood was not the best of neighborhoods. It was all family though. It was mostly older people. It was quiet not much of traffic and what not.
Well now they are letting whom ever live here. I am about tired of it. There are kids that live on this street. Not teenagers, but little children. If it isn't the Mexican across the street with his loud music and his beer drinking. It is I wanna be a thug next door neighbor shooting his gun and his friends parking in front of my house.
People just don't have respect anymore. They just don't give a f about the people around them.
This is not the 1st time that my neighbor has done this. Every time he does it the police is called but by the time they get here he is gone. The landlord, I don't know what to say about him. I am just tired of waking up in the middle of the night listening to all this.
I think he does it to be funny. I don't know what was going on, because I was asleep. I just heard the shots and fell to the floor. I hate not feeling safe in my own house. Bullets does not have a name. What is wrong with these people, I would never understand. I said tonight it better not happen. I have to be at work at 6am and I sho don't want to be awaken.
I have even told him to tell his friends stop parking in front of my house. I don't want people to think that all this commotion is happening at my house. This world has fell off the deep end. My once quiet neighborhood is falling apart. I am not going to let it happen...
When we got rid of the crack heads across the street. We now have gun toting wanna be thugs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment