I have lost myself along the way. I am not quite sure where I left off.. I don't know where I could even begin to find it either. See once I fell in love I think I forgot about all the things that brought me joy. I was an avid reader of books and blogs. I would write everyday in my blog. I enjoyed having my OWN website to do those things.
I was some what proud of myself. I felt that I came a long way from being so quiet and a lone. See for a minute or two I didn't even think anyone care to what I had to say. I am bit of a Narcissist. I do find myself always talking about myself and holding myself to a certain level..
I do care about others and I do go out my way to want people to feel special.. Then that is when I loose myself. I did give so much of myself. I ended up loosing it.
So now I am going back to writing.. I am going back to reading.. I am going back to the way of life that always brought me so much joy.. Single and Fabulous I say. I don't have to worry about anything else, but my peace of mind. So if you can break me away from my free time on Facebook.. You will get more blogs entries from me..
I also am thinking about posting more of my daily photos on here too.. That was another thing that I enjoyed so much.. Photo taking myself crazy at one point.. .
My life is going to be what I make it out to be.. So no more loosing myself in other people.. I am Tracy.. I got to live for Tracy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment