I was chit chatting with my friend.. We were talking about my past events of the week.
I am just ready to live my life. I am tired of fooling with the nonsense of others. I don't even want to be bothered anymore. 2011 is my year and I know it.
It started this year when I said I was tired. I started wanting a change in my life.
I saw myself not to long ago about to take another step back down the same road. I had to stop and shake that off. So yea I am thankful right now for standing my ground and getting my life back in order. It took awhile and I still working on it. I have a drive in me.. So I am ready to continue the road to my own personal success.
Although I am in my happy place right now.. I am beginning to want some companionship. I've been single now for almost 2 years now. I am happy to be single but it isn't always a cake walk. Especially around these Holidays, it would be nice to have someone to spend it with. So yea I am ready for a relationship.. A slow, honest, fulfilling, and loving relationship.
Money rules the world. The prices of everything is going up. I sometimes feel that I work just to eat and pay bills. My job isn't really promised anymore. They are still cutting hours and what not. So what I want is out there somewhere.. I've been looking and still trying to land another job. I don't want to struggle anymore. I want to be able to say, my credit, my bills, and everything else is paid. I need this right now. Just the other week, I told my moms, It's a shame that I will have more when I am dead than while I am living.. Pretty soon, I will no longer be living check to check.. This is what I want.. This is one want I know will come true.
It has been months since I last went out anywhere.. Well I am ready to get back to the social scene I once had. I remember I was the life of the party at one point of my life. I even would have parties at my house. I am ready to let my hair down again. Me and some friends are going to Atlanta for New Years.. I really can't wait for that. I am in need of a GOOD TIME.. I just pray that my girls are ready.. Cause I know I am...
So at this point all I want is a Good Relationship, More Money in the bank, and Have a Good Time.. Is this too much to ask.. I don't believe so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment