| Thinking of a Master Plan |
After leaving the doctor on May 2nd, I had to take alot of what I heard from the doctor in to consideration. He claimed that I am suffering High Blood Pressure and a High Blood Sugar level. I didn't want to fall in to those categories. My parent and most of my family all have this problem. I didn't want it to be me. I have to make some changes in my eating habits. I know it is going to be rough because I am the COOK.. Although I love all types of food. I just like what I like and I want others to like it.
I also noticed that everyday stress is also taking it's tole on me. I tell you some days I want to SCREAM my head off.. My job, my family, and these stupid ass wangstas.. So I have learned the word NO.. No I can't help you.. No I am not willing to do that.. No No No... I tell you.. I am finally happy to say it. I no longer feel guilty. I can't be all things to all people anymore. I hope that they will understand that.. I am a month and a few weeks away before I go on my VACATION.. So that will be some type to relax... I suppose to be moving then.. I hope that it happens... I am still keeping the faith on that too...
As far as anything else.. I am still in my Happy Space... I am getting a kick out of life.. I truly love being me........
1 comment:
You must take care of your health. And that word "no" is so underrated but needed so desperately in our lives. I'm so glad you know what is going on with your body so you can fight against it breaking down.
(((((((hug))))))
Post a Comment