Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 5.. Lick, Lick. like a Lollipop....


She doesn’t suck dick/He doesn’t lick clits…is that a deal breaker?

Oral stimulation.... Hmmm!!! Would I stay with someone who doesn't do it? I feel like this, if the person doesn't believe in it.. I don't know.. They better have other things to be able to make me cum. I am a pleasure seeker. Being a Pleasure seeker I gots to be able to cum. Oral stimulation is a type of foreplay for me. It is such a great feeling...It gets my juices pumping.. It helps when thrusting of the dick is in my honeypot.

I remember an ex.. I tell you he knew how to do it.. I mean DAMN he would eat me like I was the buffet at Golden Coral.. The technique how he did it, was so on point.. He would Fuck the hell out of me and when I was about to nut.. OOOOOOOOOweeeeeeeee he would start eating me out. The chills that went over my body... I tell you I saw Pixie Dust, Rainbows, Clouds.

Then I had this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.. Man I miss her.. I would have crossed over for her.. I mean LITERALLY.... It was the first time we were out together.. We got tipsy and I found out about her and she found out about me. We later went to a friend's house.. Then the MAGIC began.. This woman sucked, licked, swallowed, and gave me the BEST ORAL STIMULATION I ever had. What made it so great I was able to get more than 3 nuts.. She ate me and fingered me for about 5 hours.. NO LIE... It became hard to be around her without wanting to get with her.. lol

So yea.. It could be a deal breaker for me.. I love giving and so I want to receive .. If they didn't, I would feel 
like they was that into me. Other issues would also come to play. Now I am having flash backs.. Dang...

6 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I know thats right

Wizzy Jr. said...

Naw, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. The deal breaker for MY ass would be if she couldn't cook or clean.

Mahoganydymond™ said...

LOL@ Wizzy... Well this is the 1st.. Most men want the woman to cook, clean, and slob on the knock is at the top...

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Thanks for stopping by LeeLee

Thee_Kween said...

CTFUUU @ Wizzy!!

I should've known how'd YOU answer Mah. (Claude at you with them damn rainbows, pixie dust and clouds) LMAOO

BE Lauriette said...

LMAOO @ Wizzy! And respect your honesty about this one. Because I get a lot of pleasure from clitoral stimulation. I needs it at times.

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...