Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 12.. What's Yo Fantasy..?

Day 12. A fantasy you want to fulfill!

I have done most all I ever wanted to do except a few that I still fling in the air... The other one is a writing challenge for tomorrow.. So I have to wait on that...


Prepare yourself and most of all, don't put no JUDGMENTS against me.. As I have said in the other entries.. I am a pleasure seeker.. I like to meet and feel comfortable with the same types of people. 
One of the fantasies I will love to fulfill is one that requires a total of 6 people. Not really a gangbag.. Been there done that..  Yet this is with 6 beautiful, voluptuous women. Have a so call "ALL GIRL PARTY"... It would be on an island vacation. You know a private resort some where near Bahamas or Jamaica.. What happens there will stay there. An escape with nothing but pleasure set to happen... 
I see myself laying in a bed full of women them feeding me.. Giving me massages and feeling their soft skin next to mine.. As we all grind, tastes, and release our powerful juices.. Me giving each one of them pure ECSTASY... Major fun for all.. Loving the visual of big brown and pink areolas and nipples surrounding my face. Ample bottoms riding and grinding on my thick rubber.. The sound of pleasure music the only instruments is their screams and moans.. 

So yea.. This is ONE of my Fantasies...  

6 comments:

Afrodeezha said...

Whew! That's HAWT Sista! *fanning*

Mahoganydymond™ said...

hehehehe...

Thee_Kween said...

GOTDAYUM! I won't judge you...you cunning linguist, you. lol

Mahoganydymond™ said...

hehehe........

Reggie said...

I just want to watch.

BE Lauriette said...

I'm still stuck at the gangbang..we gotta talk!!!!

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...