Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3.. Whip Me, Chain Me, Tie Me up, and Cuff Me...


Your thoughts on S&M..

(sexual) sadism and masochism; sadomasochism

Hmmmmmmmmm? I always like the thought of being a Dominatrix... Most of the time that is what I dress up as on Halloween. Yea Yea Yea.. I love the control and power that I could have over a person when it comes to sex. Although I have never acted out on someone. I often want too.. “Hint”.. A entry awhile back about my fantasy.
I am sorta of a dark person when it comes to a lot of sexual acts. I love the leather, I love the whips, I also love the feel of HOT WAX poured over my body. I think I have that type of aggressive behavior.. I like to see pleasure in the most odd cases..
So I can deal with it if I am playing the dominant role.


As far as me being submissive, I have a slight problem. I can't see myself letting anyone really tying me up.. I do have some TRUST issues. I don't want to be blinded folded. I can deal with the whips and the cuffs though.. I love a good slap on the ass or the heat hot things pressing on my body while fucking. I can also  deal with the nipples being pulled or bitten.. I think that is as far as I would go if I was being submissive.

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

GET IT, MAH!!! *whip-POW*

Yea, I think I get slave flashbacks from ancestors when it comes to being submissive sexually. I think great trust goes into it.

BE Lauriette said...

*in my Janet Jackson voice* "I'm in CONTROL!" LOL

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...