Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 13... A Christmas Memory...

I didn't have time to look for a pictures.... I have many but as I have gotten older it is just day for me to sleep without having to go to work..(blame retail)..

Besides spending time with family and me cooking a big morning breakfast.. It has been the same ole same..



4 comments:

No Labels said...

Yeah, that's the tough thing about being in retail; you are just so grateful to have a day away from the madness you don't even think about other stuff.

Thee_Kween said...

Dang. Okay. Seems legit. lol

ABoyd378 said...

*nodding*

Reggie said...

I like a big breakfast on Christmas. That's a great way to start off the day.

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...