Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 25... MY WEDDING DAY (the day you are currently planning for)


Yes I am getting married... It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.. I grew up being sorta of a home maker.. I have been ready to be the PERFECT WIFE... Well times have changed.. I have been in a few relationships that could have ended up in Marriage (years together).. 
My wedding day October 19th, 2013...
Its going to be a Burlesques Themed Wedding... 
The trick is.. "I AM MARRYING MYSELF"...
Yes I am walking down the isle to give myself my Wedding..
I can't wait... 
I have people picking on me and making the jokes "what if someone wants to marry you, you gonna divorce yourself".. Those people are iggnant!!
I planning a Candy Bar, Wine Bar, and a Tapas Bar...
I will have it set up like a Boudoir..
Red Black and Lace!! Candles, Pearls, and mirrors....

I am going all out.. I wanted my wedding before 40.. By gosh darn it.. I will...........

I am no longer waiting and holding my breath waiting on a man to fall in love with me and marry me.. 
I'll do my damn self...

5 comments:

Reggie said...

At least this way you can't get pissed off about the choice.

By the way, the cake looks good.

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Thanks Moni...

I know right Reggie.. Yes I thought it will go good with the theme...

Thee_Kween said...

Only you Mah...

Mahoganydymond™ said...

hehehe... I am different yea I'm different..

ABoyd378 said...

Sounds Beautiful!! :-D

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...