Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Da Bug...

Over the weekend my mom was really sick.. I had to rush her to ER.. Found out she had a stomach virus.. I did everything in my will not to catch it myself.. Low and Behold my arse is now sick.. I haven't been able to eat since Monday after noon.. Mom is feeling a little better now, but yesterday I couldn't even get out the bed. In which I felt bad because I wasn't able to fully look after my mom. Today I managed to cook for her but trying to get her to eat is a chore too.

I don't like being sick, however when I am sick I tend to lose weight lol..
I hope that this clears up soon.. I've been bleaching and lysoling everything..
It must been going around I talked to a few people who said that they are suffering from it..

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...