This is weeks and weeks of looking at Facebook Statuses.. The News media dragging this out of proportion. I don't think anyone PAID attention in Government Class back in Middle and High School. I think people don't understand what being a President even stands for in America today...
People are fussing about Michelle and President Obama taking these vacation... Is it me or isn't that what families do in the Summer? Well they think that the Obama's are spending all our American money to take these trips.. NOT!!!!!! Do you know that being the 1st family you get all kinds of PERKS.... These places that they go they go for FREE... That is how our Ancestors (well yours) set up the whole thing.
The President DOES NOT and I mean DOES NOT make the laws... He just has the right to ask, veto (and that aint always a sure thing)... If you have a problem the way things are run.,... Fuss at your Local, State, and DC representatives. They write the LAWS and they PASS the LAWS.. It starts in Congress People.. CONGRESS are the people you should have problem with..
I feel if the OBAMA'S even the Presidents of the past wanted to take a vacation.. Hell let them.. If you don't like the way this country is run.. Why didn't you run for President? You can't tell NO one how to live their lives.. Plus aint it the FREAKING Weekend.. No Government Office is ran on the weekends.. When has the court house been open on a Saturday or Sunday?
Also Congress makes more money than the President.. They take just as many vacations as the Obama's.. Most of those Men up there spend the money that we give them on Strippers, their side chicks, and nice rides and homes.. At least when the Obama's take a vacation it is with their kids..
This man is stressed.. I wouldn't want to be this man.. He has to deal with this ridicule that people give him on a daily basis.. People don't like this or that about him. He shouldn't do this.. He is not American.. He needs to stop spending our money and work over time to make this country better...
Let me say this.. This is America.. We are the best.. I wouldn't want to live any where else but here.. Yet some people are just so impatient.. I don't care what anyone says.. This countries people are the most JUDGMENTAL people around.. We are so quick to put our two cents in without knowing all the facts and reasons...
Who says that while they are on Vacation they aren't still working...?
I'm off my soap box... Thank you...
I lived long enough to see 4 Presidents.. I was able to vote through 2 off them.. I don't argue about nothing they do.. I didn't even complain on Bush.. It isn't there job to be Bewitch or I dream of Jenine.. Nothing can be fixed over night, over years, or over decades..There are to many checks and balances in our government.. This is something that might not be fixed within the next 20 years..
I believe find something else to complain about.. Like why is it so freaking hot outside.. Why is it that all these people going around killing and molesting these children.. Why cops beat up on innocent people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment