Thursday, November 11, 2010

Life.. Trying to live it the best way I know how...

I guess this is my week that I am venting and letting some things off my chest..  I am having so much time to think. I am not really happy about it. It is nothing I can really do..  It is that time of year where my Job does the hour cuts. So not being able to work much.. Not being able to go anywhere because the lack of money. It is becoming all too much for this sister.
I haven't talked much on this because it is something I alone have to deal with. I am not in the best of health either. Last month I was in and out of the doctor and I thought it was a waste of money. I am still suffering from it. The medication I am taking isn't working all that well. It is totally making me sicker I believe..  
I am just keeping my prayer line open.. I'm hoping  well I know I will make it out of this.. 

Then it comes to how to handle all the things that is going on.. They say God will not put anything on you that you can not bare.. Well I have been baring a lot.. On top of all my issues, it is people that lay on their issues on me. I try to always help others.. It has become a burden.. I am so far behind on myself that I kept putting people before me.. Now that I am this gone.. I can't even call those who got me in this. 

I try not to be bitter about things.. I am always hopeful and grateful to be at least still living..  Life is just so hard right now. The one thing I still have is my happiness.. It might not seem that way,I am but truly I can't ask for a better family.. It are those who are out here that can't even say that..
I am back at it with my writing.. It is a good release.. It is keeping me sane..

I love you all bunches...


No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...