I have heard all kinds of stories about Mr. Perry.. I know that he has people criticizing him from left to right... I don't know why.. Just today I was reading a blog entry via Facebook. He was saying how bad his movies are etc etc.. He feels that Mr. Perry should learn to make movies outside the box.
I don't think he should change.. It is what he does best. I don't feel that his movies is showing anything that we all ourselves have lived or seen. Isn't this what made him famous in the 1st place.
I haven't went to see For Color girls just yet. I am waiting on the new new to rub off so I can sit back and enjoy the movie.. I am hearing that this is his best one yet. Then it is a slim few that doesn't like it and said it is like all his other movies.. I can say one thing.. I love his plays, I love his movies.. It was just one that I wasn't that happy with and that was The diary of a Mad Black woman. I understood it, I just wasn't that fond of it. The play was so much better to me.
Mr. Tyler Perry is an awesome man for what I have saw. He is a giver and a humanitarian. He is also a Successful Black man that made it. Listening to him and watching him on the Oprah show.. Some people can have that type of life and never make it out. They end up on drugs, homeless, or dead.. He was a survivor of the ghetto and bad childhood. So whatever Mr. Perry wants to do.. Why do he have so many Naysayers...? I get a kick out of it.. I am also glad that he is not affected by it.. He keeps on doing his thing...
Mr. Tyler Perry, No matter what people say about you... I think you are one Awesome man....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

1 comment:
I don't like/dislike TP since I've never seen any of his movies/plays. I guess it's never been anything to get my interest. I've never had a want to see a guy in fat woman suit, so the Madea stories aren't for me.
Some of my co-workers hate him because they say he paints too negative of a picture for black people as if we're all lacking the mentality to be happy in life.
I don't know if that's true or not. Some day I may watch one of his movies, but until then, all I can go by is what people tell me, I guess.
Post a Comment