Monday, July 4, 2011

Can I live without Love?

Day 15~ Can you live without a love relationship?

The real answer is I don't want to live without a Love Relationship.. The fact is that I had learn to do so. I am getting up in age and I already figured out that I will become an Old Maid.. So I guess you can say I am accepting things as I see it.  Living without Love isn't a choice I am making for myself.. It is just the reality of my life...

So I am content with the love relationship that I have with my family, friends, and my FB Games.. lol


3 comments:

No Labels said...

((hugs)) You say that now, but just when you're not looking, it may pop right on up...

Thee_Kween said...

I don't know about that old maid shit! *popping you*

I love me FB games, too. LOL

Mahoganydymond™ said...

I am serious Kali... I am going to be one... I am cool wit it...

I stand by my words Moni..

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...