
My thought of today is kinda odd just because I never seen it before. It was last night the first time ever for me.
There were two identical twins to come into my store. They were nice and cute. They were around 18 years of age.
When you look at them you wouldn't right off think what I am about to say. They were both Gay. I tell you I know that twins have a lot in common and what not. I just never knew they could have both been gay. So one of my co workers asked them how old they were. They came out and say... We are 18 and yes we are gay. I stood there and looked dazed.
I am by all means not saying anything is wrong with that. I support gay rights. I support anyone in the LBGT community. You know I do because I tend to talk about it a lot. I am just wondering how their family is dealing with it.
One of my co workers said he would be upset if both of his boys were gay. He was like one of them had to come out right. I didn't like his other comments and I will not say them.
So when a person says that twins have a lot of similar characteristics, you can say that those two young men have a lot...
No comments:
Post a Comment