Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Thoughts of Today.. Bad Attitudes....


I know that I am a moody person. I know that at times I can go off on a person. Yet the only time I do that is when they piss me off.

The Holiday season is coming up and I hate retail. I really hate retail, you hear me.

I am a person who works with the public and I tell you the public is not nice. I hate the fact that I have to grin and bare when I get those rude, hateful, immature MFS.

I made a vow to treat people the way I want to be treated. I thought that was a golden rule. Well the people that come into my store don't follow the same rules that I do. They are harsh people.

I know that at this present time people are under a lot of stress. I have one thing to say.. If you weren't so hateful you wouldn't be going through a rough time. Be nice, Be kind, listen to the next person. Always wear a smile on your face even if it hurts.. Treat people with kindness and respect.

If you can not follow those simple rules.. You Suck...

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...