
I am sorry that I haven't been here for awhile. I think it has been about 3 to 4 days. The reason being is those dern back spasms returned it's ugly head again.
I been having these things since 1997, and it comes and goes. The last time was back about a year ago. It started when I was brushing my teeth. It lasted for about a day or so.
I know my body is stressed right now because of working so much during the holidays. So on Saturday they started. This time is worst than the last. It is still going on right now.
I would love to thank.. KIWIES... She went online while I couldn't and checked on this for me. I am doing a little better thanks to her. I still didn't go to the doctor because, I am just tired of going.
I have to return back to work tomorrow. I even found my great grandfathers cane to help me walk. So I feel like a old woman..
No comments:
Post a Comment