Monday, April 19, 2010

Da weekend run down.

Over the weekend me and my friends got together again for our Seafood Party... The picture above is from the last one we had.  I will tell you this one was our last one that we are going to have. It was fun but this time we had entirely too much seafood. It was several people who didn't show up too.  I enjoy the time that I get to spend with my friends. Especially since my mood has been so down.

So after eating and have a few drinks.. We all decided to go out for the night. We did have someone that remain sober.  We hit up a bar that my ex works at. It was good seeing him. He seem to always put a smile on my face with his silly self. After that we rode around checking to see what things are open.
I tell you the funniest part of that night was we ended up at a Mexican Strip club.. I still can't get over the things that I saw.  I am so LOL on the whole thing.

I went to the Anderson Jockey Lot on Sunday. I am not a big fan of that place, but I did buy a few things. When I finally made it home. I tell you I was so beat out. I think I ended up sleeping the rest of the day away. So getting up this morning getting ready for work, it wasn't a good look...I want to crawl back into bed...
 

No comments:

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...