I changed the words to the song.. Mainly because I am not ready for love... I am hiding from it.. Love is something that is beautiful but it also causes so much pain.. I've been living in my happy place and I just am not ready to change it... I am having an awesome time LOVING myself..
It is been a guy that I have talked about on here.. I have mentioned him a few times. He makes me mad a lot but hey I am not in a relationship with him and don't really want to be in one with him either. He has a lot of mess with him. Overall he is a nice guy, friendly, funny, and has an good attitude. So this what makes me like him. I think that looking into his eyes I just melt. I have noticed that I am weak around him too..
I like him and he knows it.. He is really feeling me and I know it too.. So you might say, why not get into a relationship with him.. NOT.. I don't want to mess up the feeling that I have with him.
We had a talk last night.. I think all the other stuff that keeps us apart, might be coming to an end.. I am not going to hold my breath. We will see what happens when it happens.. So for right now.. I like him.. I like hanging with him.. I am enjoying it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment