This weekend has to go down in the books as one of the best I've had in a VERY long time.. I celebrated my birthday with lots of fun.. It also had a few down too.. I am just thankful I made it to another year... Thank you Jesus...
I stayed over my cousin's house for the weekend.. I know that was my best bet to enjoy my Birthday. It seems that my cousin had a better time than at first.. Then I got it cracking... We went to see my favorite band downtown. I love that group.. I swear I got to make it more often.. I was grooving.. Also the guy that I met a few weeks back, came to celebrate with me. He was also throwing out the doe... :) He made sure I was going to enjoy my birthday.. After the band we left and met up with a few more friends at this bar and grill I like. That's when the party got started right. I love how that dj mixes up the music.. He has new music, Old School, and Phil Collins.. LOL Then me and my friend that I met.. I tell you I don't know if I was drunk or I am really feeling him.. We made some type of connection.. We were kissing up a freaking storm.. It was weird, because I look at him as the quiet type that doesn't make the 1st move... Yet he did.. (he is a VERY good kisser too) We were having such a good time until booooooooooooooom.. My cousins boyfriend called. I swear this relationship of hers is starting to really wreck my nerves.. She had to leave cause she had to go pick him up... Ughhhhhhhh..
So got back to her house and by this time I was really pissed.. Up until my phone rings and it was someone I really had been thinking about.. He came over and sat up with me.. We ended up talking until 8 something that morning... The rest of the day became a blur.. I was sleeping off and on all day...
Well Saturday night was cool.. We went to this little hole in a wall.. I didn't like it there much because of the music and the kids. You know those young folks and that Gucci Mane music.. So we stayed there long enough to have a few drinks.. I was also in the presence of my cousins friend.. Dang that woman is cute as a button.. I couldn't keep my eyes off her... So then we went off to my favorite Strip Club.. Club Money.. I tell you that I don't like to pay to get in, but if you are the type that loves to see Beautiful, Nicely Shaped Women, plus a few of them does some awesome tricks..It is one woman that I swear I would be so nervous around. She is beautiful, thick thighs, thick booty, and boobies.. You should have saw all that money she was carrying around.. Men were make it rain on her like it was no tomorrow.. I see why she is there most of the time... I even had to throw her a couple of dollars...(don't get me wrong, I feel that sometimes strip clubs are degrading to women..) I just love the atmosphere there.. Plus there are A LOT of security in that place.
Then Boooooooooooooooom my cousins boyfriend got kicked out.. She left with him but refused to answer her phone so me and the others after 30 minutes left out. He pissed me off so bad.. I kept asking her why in the hell she remains with this damn child.
Then came back home yesterday to spend time with my family from NC... I enjoyed this weekend and I can not wait until next year that I can do it all again.. Well not exactly wait until next year to have a good time but my birthday is always on point...,...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment