I witness something today. I wanted to say something. I just don't want to cause to much confusion and it isn't none of my business either.. I just don't understand..
Example: I have two friends on Facebook.. At onetime, they were both friends.. Then something happened. So one of the friends started trash talking, posting a lot of immature stuff on Facebook with this person. So I am like come on now that stuff is just childish.. It went on for a year or so.. Heck I think about 3 weeks ago she was still talking trash about the other one... So why is it today they are buddies again.. I am like how do you do that... I am sorry some of that stuff that was said isn't very forgettable in my book.. I will be able to forgive you, but being your friend once again.. HELL to DA NAW...
So I was shaking my head and kept my mouth shut..
Sometimes you just have to keep quiet....
I know for me I carry so much baggage.. I pretend to forgive and forget.. I can tell a person that I forgave them, but deep down inside, I am still bitter.. I have notice that once it built up I ended going off on that person.. To this day I still look at them as an enemy. I just play it off...They can not know that they have that control over me.. I have prayed about it. I even said that life goes on after the hurt.
I just know for me.. After a person have talked junk, tried to run my name in the ground. I just can't be the one to come over your house and act like nothing ever happened.. It must just be me.. I am not so forgiving and I sure in hell don't forget...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe...
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has taking so much from the blogging community. Me and the guy I st...
-
It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...
-
The part that I do know about my childhood most of my memories was of school.. My teacher's and all.. I am not big on talking but...

No comments:
Post a Comment