Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 26... Give me dat DOOKIE LOVE!!!!!

Day 26. Anal sex? are you anal about it?


What do I think about Anal Sex..? I tell you when I was in my early years.. HELL YEA!!!!!!  I would start dropping cum as soon as it entered.. I loved it.. The guy at the time that I was dating.. He had the right size penis and I was ready for him.. There was no need to stick it in the honey pot.. It would have took to long to nut.. So when he wanted a QUICKIE and I wanted a NUT.. He laid it on me.. Ya heard... I loved that type of pain.. I just didn't like the after effects.. LOL
As I got older, started going to the gynecologist more... I knew that wasn't healthy for me. It had to end.. I no longer interested in Anal.. It was good while it lasted.. lol I don't knock those who still do it.. I just got to think about myself..  



5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

LOL @ the fuckin' title! You know you are CRAZY Mah! LOL

Mahoganydymond™ said...

hehehe...Yea I know..

Reggie said...

It's far better to give than to receive.....I was raised to believe that.

Mahoganydymond™ said...

lol@ Reggie...

BE Lauriette said...

LOL...anal sex is intense sexing!

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...