Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 29...Damn, I am a Sexy Beast....

Day 29. What makes you sexy to YOU?

I think what makes me Sexy is my smile.. My personality is off the charts.. I am sexy because of the way talk, walk, and carry myself.. The length of my thighs to the width... I am a long thick legged woman. I am sexy because of my ample breast... I am SEXY to me because of the way my clothes fit...  I walk with a confidence.. Beauty and Sex appeal differs person to person..  Those are some of the things that I think is Sexy about me...


(edited) For Reggie...

4 comments:

Reggie said...

Okay hang on.........

If you start with "you're sexy because of your smile", then shouldn't you have posted a picture?!?

C'mon work with me here.

Mahoganydymond™ said...

LOL maybe... Yet I try keeping my pictures off of this blog... but for you I will add one.. is that cool..

Thee_Kween said...

My beautiful Mahogany :D

BE Lauriette said...

Lovely written...and very true. Looking good, Mahogany.

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...