Saturday, June 25, 2011

I am Stamping it with a F it!!!

I am on vacation and I am trying to enjoy this time alone.. The time of not having to deal with people and the time just to relax and get my peace of mind..  I am on my second day and everything was going pretty good.. I was just chilling and sleeping.. I really need this rest cause of all of my other emotions that are taking over me...
I am short tempered and I do get pissed really quickly.. I don't know why I just do.. So let me tell you how I went from happy to cut throat pissed in 1.2 seconds... I was trying to have a good day and someone from my past that disappeared for no reason and without a trace.. So a year ago I became his friend via FB.. I put the past behind and kept it moving.. I let everything go..
Just say.. I see and know why me and him didn't get along.. You can't get a freaking word in and he thinks he knows EVERY FUCKIN THING............. Psst next-------------------->

I am not really happy with a situation right now. I am really upset with her right now.. The choices people make are unclear to me. You can see the person aint shyt and then they still have more children with the mf.. I know it isn't my problem. They make it my problem though.. I am always the chicka people come to so they can lay their problems on me.. Why do people do that? I just don't freaking get it.. I know everyone is different and they can handle things a certain way.. I just wish more people you their F'in BRAIN....... Is that too much to ask for.. Geezzz!

3 comments:

Toshi said...

I know how you feel. Even though mine has to deal with someone complaining all the time to me about a situation but not doing anything to change it... I can feel your frustration. Sometimes I think people don't realize how unhealthy it is to bring a child into an unstable relationship. :( And sometimes you can't help but become upset because you care about that person and you are tired of them getting hurt. :(

No Labels said...

I feel this way sometimes with one of my best male friends..he's going through hell with his soon to be ex wife, and so many times when she's blantantly disrespected him, he keeps running back...sometimes you have to step away and let them learn the hard way.

Icnonlybme said...

*sigh*

*HUG*

Folks just don't learn, it seems...

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...