Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 4~ Play another Slow Jam..

Day 4....Favorite Love Song and why....? The funny thing I don't just have one.. I will although list the song that me and my 1st Love listened to every night before bed. See I was in the 9th grade, and every night before I went to bed, we would listen to the quiet storm over the phone. So it seemed like clock work every night Regina Bell, "Baby Come to Me" would play.
He would sing the song and my heart would just melt. I was weak when it came to that song. Even now when I hear the song,  I think back when Love was so special and Innocent..

5 comments:

Toshi said...

Wow, my favorite all time love song is "My Heart Belongs to U" by Jodeci. Someone sang it to me also :)

I just knew they were singing to me.

Mahoganydymond™ said...

hehehe me and bug's slow jam was Cry for You by Jodeci...

Icnonlybme said...

One guy used to sing If Only For One Night by Luther to me all the time.

BE Lauriette said...

She has such a beautiful voice. And I love this song. Nice!

Mahoganydymond™ said...

She really does...

Icanobme, Luther.. I love every song he does..

I can't believe...

 It has been this long since I last posted here. Nothing really has changed but my mentality.. I truly believe that I've gotten wiser an...